All Saints, Burnham MarketOpen dawn to dusk, every day of the year.
This is a small, simple church with early origins, although it was restored in Victorian times. It has no tower, but a bell cote on the west end of the nave. There is Saxon evidence in a blocked north nave window outside, and a transitional Norman/Early English chancel arch c.1190 inside. The pulpit is Georgian. This church is actually Burnham Ulph, All Saints. The ruins of Burnham Sutton, St Ethelbert can be found on the Creake Road. The legacy in the name relates to an earlier pastoral relationship between the two churches.
Incorrect information? Update this entry