All Saints, HarghamOpen during the summer. At other times by arrangement with local keyholder.
West end of nave destroyed by partial collapse of tower in C18. Church dates from the early C14 with C15 alterations. Extensive restoration in 1874. Rescued again in the 1970s by local community. Fine ledger stones.
Redundant church cared for by the Norfolk Churches Trust.
Incorrect information? Update this entry