All Saints, PanxworthOpen daily dawn to dusk.
Panxworth was a rectory consolidated with Woodbastwick in the 1930's. It appears that Panxworth was transferred from Woodbastwick to the Benefice of Ranworth by Order in Council dated 27th October 1976. The church was last in use in 1959 and was declared redundant in 1976, with the nave and south porch demolished in 1981. The church despite been redundant is a daughter church Ranworth.In 2005 the tower was struck by lightning and over the last few years work has been undertaken by Ranworth PCC to stabilise the tower, with the help of a grant from the Heritage Lottery Fund. The site is now occasionally used for worship, and the churchyard is still open for burials.
Incorrect information? Update this entry