All Saints, Weston LongvilleOpen dawn to dusk.
Standing on a bluff above Morton Hall, St Margaret's is far from any public roads or settlement. The Saxon tower collapsed onto nave after the Easter Service in 1959. A period of gradual decay was halted by a sensitive restoration in the late 1970s when the nave and chancel were saved and the remains of the tower stabilised. Closed church cared for by the Norfolk Churches Trust. Reached via farm drive from Ringland Road. Limited parking.
Incorrect information? Update this entry