Holy Trinity, Caister-On-Sea

Open dawn to dusk.
Norwich Road, Caister-On-Sea, Great Yarmouth, NR30 5JN
Toilets nearby
Wheelchair accessible
Shop(s) or amenities nearby
Parking nearby
Footpath, trail or cycle route
Important stained glass
Grade II*

Visit Website

The parish church at the crossroads of Caister-on-Sea. The east window commemorates those who died in the Caister Lifeboat Disaster of 1901. The village memorials from the WWI are to be found in the church.

Incorrect information? Update this entry