St Andrew’s, Blickling

Open dawn to dusk
Aylsham Road , Blickling, NR11 6NF
Wheelchair accessible
Shop(s) or amenities nearby
Parking nearby
Footpath, trail or cycle route
Important stained glass
Grade II*

Visit Website 360° tour

A C15 church on older site. Restored 1850 onward. Magnificent memorial by G F Watts, for Lord Lothian. Brasses and smaller memorials. A Snetzler organ; beautiful stained glass window. Part of the Aylsham Benefice

Incorrect information? Update this entry