St Andrew’s, LetheringsettOpen dawn to dusk.
The striking round tower – the only one in the valley – was erected shortly after 1086, but the rest of the church was not added to the tower until 1234. Of note is the continuous line of the nave and chancel, for there is no screen or rood to separate the parts.
Incorrect information? Update this entry