St Andrew’s, Little BarninghamOpen dawn to dusk.
The Street, Little Barningham, NR11 7AG
Shop(s) or amenities nearby
Footpath, trail or cycle route
This church sits above the quaint village in an open area which may suggest a pre-Christian site was located here. A box pew from 1640 has survived the Victorian restoration and standing on the corner is the figure of death. This is a replica as the original was stolen in 1995 and never recovered.
Incorrect information? Update this entry