St Helen and All Saints, West BeckhamOpen dawn to dusk.
Shop(s) or amenities nearby
The church was built and consecrated in 1891 and replaced the churches of St Helen, East Beckham and All Saints, West Beckham. The architects were Habershon and Faulkner of London. Stones from the two former churches were reused in the construction.
Incorrect information? Update this entry