All Saints, StibbardOpen daily from 10am to 4pm.
A typical Norfolk church set in a quiet hamlet. The church was built around 1300 with a major restoration in 1862. There are some interesting carved animal pew ends, a tiny area of wall paintings and a colourfully decorated rood beam. Restoration to chancel and rood screen by William Butterfield in 1862. A permanent exhibition of Stibbard wartime and local history, church records and old photographs are on display. Electronic copies of detailed family histories are available for purchase in aid of church funds.
Incorrect information? Update this entry