All Saints, WheatacreOpen dawn to dusk.
The church possesses a handsome tower of brick and flint in chequerboard pattern, which dates from the early C16. More fine brickwork can be found in the west doorway, the west window and the nave. The chancel arch contains within it the arched entrances to the chancel and a side chapel. The church was much altered in 1886. The tower has one bell dated 1618. The font with its cover suspended from the ceiling, the gallery and the Italian marble altar are well worth seeing.
Incorrect information? Update this entry