King’s Lynn Minster (St Margaret), King’s LynnOpen dawn to dusk.
The Minster is situated in the historic surroundings of the Saturday Market Place in the heart of King’s Lynn, offering a welcome to pilgrims and visitors for over 900 years. The Priory church was founded in 1101. A Greater church; mostly C13 with fine C14 woodwork and brasses. Fine C18 organ, C19 restorations; monumental reredos by Bodley.
Incorrect information? Update this entry