St Andrew’s, RaveninghamOpen daily dawn to dusk.
The church stands in the park of Raveningham Hall, and marks the site of the original village. It has a round tower with a later octagonal top, containing a peal of five bells. The chancel has canopied recesses on each side, containing commemorative tablets to the Bacon family, dating from 1820, and a fine brass to Margaret Castyll of 1483. The large marble monument to Major Edmund Hodge in the SW corner of the nave.
Incorrect information? Update this entry